|[[File:Casual | Idol|
Emily is an energetic and cheerful European girl. However, the country that she truly loves is Japan, she has spent her entire life researching about Japan and coming to learn the country. She has a good grasp on the language, but her speech is overly formal and stilted at times, and she prefers to use older, out-of-use Japanese words instead of loanwords from another language.
Emily aims to be a Yamato Nadeshiko. Her standards of what is appropriate for a Yamato Nadeshiko and what is not is somewhat strange, like how she considers all idols to be Yamato Nadeshiko, or how she tries her best to not use any foreign words (except when she's excited or surprised). She speaks in a very peculiar way, using complicated Japanese terms and words rather than ones more normal for her age. She calls the Producer "shikakenin-sama" (仕掛け人様, instigator) and a pom-pom "sukedachi tamafusa" (助太刀玉房/ which means something along the line of “a ball that is used to assist/cheer”). To say that Emily has great love for Japan’s culture might actually be understatement; Emily is really serious about truly becoming a Yamato Nadeshiko and tries her best to act as one, but this might just be because she moved to Japan recently.
Interestingly, although her full name is Emily Stewart, her name is only written on cards with her first name (エミリー); sometimes, her full name is romanized on cards, and other times not.
"I'm incredibly happy to be able to stand on top of this stage and watch these beautiful fireworks."
"It's so much fun every day, being able to spend time with people who aim for the same goal as I!"
"Do you suppose that the audience will have just as much fun as I am right now, seeing me wear these cute clothes?"
"Producer-sama, yesterday in school... ah! I-I must talk like a graceful Japanese woman and an idol, mustn't I?"
"Producer-sama, I greatly appreciate your guidance in today's lesson."
"Producer-sama, I think a kimono suits me quite well♪"
"I'm beginning to learn calligraphy... I find the smell of the ink quite charming. How nice~..."
"Nothing happened to my heart's strength, it's normal, normal!"
—Greeting voice clips
- Thank You! - 765 MILLIONSTARS ver. on THE IDOLM@STER LIVE THE@TER PERFORMANCE 01『Thank You!』
- Thank You! - 765THEATER ver. on THE IDOLM@STER LIVE THE@TER PERFORMANCE 01『Thank You!』
- Sentimental Venus on THE IDOLM@STER LIVE THE@TER PERFORMANCE 05
- Eternal Harmony on THE IDOLM@STER LIVE THE@TER HARMONY 04
- Welcome!! on THE IDOLM@STER LIVE THE@TER HARMONY 04
- Welcome!! - 765 MILIONSTARS ver. on The IDOLM@STER LIVE THE@TER DREAMERS 01 Dreaming!
- Dreaming! on THE IDOLM@STER LIVE THE@TER DREAMERS 04
- little trip around the world on THE IDOLM@STER LIVE THE@TER DREAMERS 04
- Thank You! on THE IDOLM@STER LIVE THE@TER SELECTION CD
- Hohoemi Biyori on THE IDOLM@STER LIVE THE@TER PERFORMANCE 05
- Kimi Dake no Kakera on THE IDOLM@STER LIVE THE@TER HARMONY 04
- Kawaranai Mono on THE IDOLM@STER LIVE THE@TER SELECTION CD
- little trip around the world on THE IDOLM@STER LIVE THE@TER SOLO COLLECTION Vol.3 Dance Edition