|[[File:Casual | Idol|
Subaru is a girl who loves baseball and refers to herself as "ore" (俺, the manly way to say “I”).
While Subaru might share many traits with Makoto, they are quite different from each other. Firstly, Subaru doesn't have any problems with being boyish (though she admits that she does want to become girly enough to talk about love with other girls) and also unlike Makoto, it’s her parents that ask Subaru to become more girly. She often invites the Producer and other idols to play catch ball with her. Although Subaru is still not used to doing girly things, she'll give it her best to become more girly by wearing cute dresses and trying to talk in a feminine way.
Subaru seems to get along very well with Julia, often referring to each other in event dialogues; she also seems to be close with Handa Roco, or rather Subaru likes to drag around Roco who is not good with socializing.
- Thank You! - 765 MILLIONSTARS ver. on THE IDOLM@STER LIVE THE@TER PERFORMANCE 01『Thank You!』
- Thank You! - 765THEATER ver. on THE IDOLM@STER LIVE THE@TER PERFORMANCE 01『Thank You!』
- Big Balloon◎ on THE IDOLM@STER LIVE THE@TER PERFORMANCE 13
- Hoshikuzu no Symphonia on THE IDOLM@STER LIVE THE@TER HARMONY 09
- Welcome!! on THE IDOLM@STER LIVE THE@TER HARMONY 09
- Beginner's☆Strike on THE IDOLM@STER LIVE THE@TER PERFORMANCE 13
- Day After “Yesterday” on THE IDOLM@STER LIVE THE@TER HARMONY 09