|[[File:Casual | Idol|
Yuriko is a girl who loves books very much. She loves reading any genre of book as long as it’s interesting to her (she reads Bradbury, Dazai, Tolkien, and Poe, for example), though her favorite genres seem to be fantasy and mystery. Like most bookworms, she's not good at sports and dancing. Although she still enjoys dancing. Yuriko trusts in the knowledge that she learns from books, but also realizes that she must learn more from actual experiences than just reading about them.
Yuriko can be shy around strangers, but when among her friends, or any book-related topic (or just something that stimulates her quite wild imagination) comes up, her energetic and cheerful side will come out and she will often talk about books non-stop. She once wrote a review of a book that was over 100 pages long as homework and is feared at the library as the “Wild express train of the library”.
Similar to Kotori, Yuriko has a habit of getting lost in her daydreams sometimes, except that while Kotori's daydreams are all about shipping the people around her, Yuriko's are more of the “what if something from a fantasy novel happened to me” kind of daydreams. This leads her friends to call her an old-type Chuunibyou.
Once she becomes close to the Producer, she’ll become very attached to him, even unconsciously replacing the protagonists of every book she reads with the Producer.
In addition, Yuriko can be very lively on stage, or while acting. She is also a gamer, which leads to her friendship with another quiet gamer, Mochizuki Anna. They often play MMORPGs together, in which she seems to play a more supportive role while Anna is either the Tanker or the Damage-dealer. Her in game name is lillyknight.
Her goal as an idol is to become an idol who, like a great book, continues to move people even a hundred years after the author is gone.
"Ah... That was such a nice story! If this ever gets turned into a movie drama, I'd love to be part of the cast!"
"What would you do if you suddenly got caught up in an incident that shook even the Imperial City on your way to work?"
"Producer-san, let's work well today."
"What I need now is a bookshelf! I'll be able to afford more books once I start my work as an idol..."
"If my life was like a story, do you think I've reached the first chapter?"
"I really like going to singing lessons! Though I guess I'm not that good at them."
"I went to dance lessons the other day, because moving my body always helps when I'm feeling melancholy."
—Greetings voice clips
- Thank You! - 765 MILLIONSTARS ver. on THE IDOLM@STER LIVE THE@TER PERFORMANCE 01『Thank You!』
- Thank You! - 765THEATER ver. on THE IDOLM@STER LIVE THE@TER PERFORMANCE 01『Thank You!』
- Legend Girls!! on THE IDOLM@STER LIVE THE@TER PERFORMANCE 02
- Growing Storm! on THE IDOLM@STER LIVE THE@TER HARMONY 02
- Welcome!! on THE IDOLM@STER LIVE THE@TER HARMONY 02
- Welcome!! - 765 MILIONSTARS ver. on The IDOLM@STER LIVE THE@TER DREAMERS 01 Dreaming!
- Dreaming! on The IDOLM@STER LIVE THE@TER DREAMERS 02
- SeichouChu→LOVER!! on The IDOLM@STER LIVE THE@TER DREAMERS 02
- Thank You! on THE IDOLM@STER LIVE THE@TER SELECTION CD
- Vault that Bordeline on THE IDOLM@STER MILLION LIVE! 4 Original CD
- Toumei na Prologue on THE IDOLM@STER LIVE THE@TER PERFORMANCE 02
- Kuusou Bungaku Shoujo on THE IDOLM@STER LIVE THE@TER HARMONY 02
- Legend Girls!! on THE IDOLM@STER LIVE THE@TER SOLO COLLECTION Vol.1
- Welcome!! on THE IDOLM@STER LIVE THE@TER SOLO COLLECTION Vol.2
- Blue Symphony on THE IDOLM@STER LIVE THE@TER SELECTION CD
- Growing Storm! on THE IDOLM@STER LIVE THE@TER SOLO COLLECTION Vol.3 Visual Edition