Showdown!! Idol Castle (風雲！アイドルキャスル, fuun! aidoru kasuru), also known as Idol Castle, is the fifth event in The Idolm@ster Million Live. Based around the Million Stars idols battling against each other in a summer games, field day-type format, it is primarily a battle-based event that uses Castle Points to determine ranking and prize levels. Also exclusive to this event is Daily Missions.
This event ran from 2013-04-25 to 2013-05-09.
Basic Event FlowEdit
- For a full description of this event type, see Battle event.
Idol Castle is primarily a festival-type event that uses the player's BP and deck strength to attack other idol units exclusive to the event. By winning these festivals, players will obtain Castle Points, which are used to place them in the rankings and gain prizes as they rack up points.
Daily Missions are specific to the Idol Castle event. Daily Missions require the player to obtain a certain number of Castle Points every day. By completing the requirement, which can be seen on the Daily Missions page, the player will obtain an item that can be used in the event to get further ahead.
Daily Mission Prizes
- Day 1: Level Up Clerk - Otonashi Kotori x1
- Day 2: Gasha Ticket - Rare x1
- Day 3: 10000 Money
- Day 4: My Battle Candy (Mini) x2
- Day 5: 2000 Gasha Points
- Day 6: My Spark Drink (Mini) x1
- Day 7: Level Up Clerk - Otonashi Kotori x1
- Day 8: 20000 Money
- Day 9: Gasha Ticket - Rank 2 x5
- Day 10: 3000 Gasha Points
- Day 11: My Battle Candy x1
- Day 12: Level Up - Otonashi Kotori x1
- Day 13: Gasha Ticket - Rare x1
Different rewards are given out to each player upon completion and upon obtaining different levels of Castle Points. Castle Point rewards are obtained immediately, whereas ranking rewards are given out when the event is completed.
Players who score within the top 3000 of the ranks in the Halftime Rankings will obtain the HR card Boldly Attack! - Kasuga Mirai. Depending on the placement in the rankings, the player can also receive Level Up - Otonashi Kotori cards, My Battle Candy (Mini), and Platinum Hearts.
Completion RankingEditIdol Control Tower - Minase Iori. Players who score within the top 100 will obtain a second copy of this card to easily evolve it into Princess of Victory - Minase Iori. Other items given out include money, Gasha points and tickets, Level Up - Otonashi Kotori cards, and the third event voice mail from Tokoro Megumi.
Castle Point RewardsEdit
Among other rewards, such as battle items and energy drinks, players who obtain a certain number of Castle Points will obtain the following event-only rewards:
- 1500 Castle Points: Absentminded Battle - Takayama Sayoko
- 10000 Castle Points: Athletic Challenge - Satake Minako
- 100000 Castle Points: Bouncy Dash - Toyokawa Fuka
- 240000 Castle Points: Tokoro Megumi voice mail #2
- 500000 Castle Points: Cute Villain - Takatsuki Yayoi
- 2000000 Castle Points: Lady of the Idol Castle - Tokugawa Matsuri
- 3000000 Castle Points: Lady of the Idol Castle - Tokugawa Matsuri
- Every 50000 Castle Points after 3000000: Idol Tokugawa Matsuri, money, and BP recovery items